I left a note in my mailbox for the mailman that said “Knock on door, I have a package for you”. (I had done the postage for the box online and didn’t want to leave it out on my porch all morning!).
He knocked on the door, I answered, he sighed with relief and said “Thank goodness. With a note like that… I expected a creepy, naked man pointing to his ‘package’”.
Apparently, being a letter carrier exposes you to the crazies of Ypsilanti.
- rainbowsleeve likes this
- cleonor likes this
- neutroncitycomix reblogged this from katiecandraw
- fightinginfishnets likes this
- wincenworks reblogged this from katiecandraw
- wincenworks likes this
- dangerous-hope likes this
- hansma likes this
- betterthanlegos reblogged this from katiecandraw
- betterthanlegos likes this
- seagirls likes this
- dreamyeyed likes this
- katiecandraw posted this